Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Sleep Over and UMASS Amherst
So the sleep over was crazy. The guys including Dustin, Lawrence, Warren, Tony Lee and Tony Huang, Trung and I and for the girls Ve and Jennifer. So at first on a Tuesday afternoon we decided to go Boston Bowl after some of the homies went to grab breakfast/lunch at McKenna's. So we decided upon playing bowling first while we wait for Dustin and his crew but in the end they never really came. So the bowling game was one sided at first then started to get intense afterwards during the end but in the end, sadly and painfully, Ve had won the match. I would love to say Trung was last with an astonishing score of around 50s to 60s. LOL. In the end we also decide to play pool which was also fun. We saw Taylor working at the counter so we decided to ask if a sister and brother can get a discount on that game. You know what I'm saying?? So decided to play pool and lasted for a hour I believe and then decided to go to the arcade for some intense game of air hockey. It was frightfully intense. Trung Warren and I had played air hockey with each other but sadly Trung beat Warren and I, in turn, we tried to come back for revenge and play and Warren won in the end when we switched sides. I think the blue side has a bigger hole than the red side, no lie. So after the arcade people decided to go to Dustin's house to sleepover and chill for the night. So by the time we got there, we decided to hop onto his xbox and play games and do our thang later at night? Feel me? So later into the night, people began to be thirsty and we decided to play a game of beer pong! So at first we had first timers like Trung and Ve play against Warren and Jennifer. It ended in a complete long game with Trung and Ve inevitably winning. So as time passes on people started to slowly feel it. In the end, everyone had a great time and a great sleepless night for some and a GREAT night sleep for others. I had a horrible night sleep. So when it was morning, everyone decided to chill again at Dustin's place and we played video games again and then decided to go out to eat cause everyone was hungry and decided upon a Pho place in Randolph. So afterwards we decided to chill at Tony's house to play texas hold em. Had to say it but Trung won. I guess it was his day or something I don't know (I'll try not to feed my boy's ego too much!!). So then everyone decided to go to BB again afterwards and played pool for an hour or so and every split ways after that. So now I'm home with Warren and we are going to go to UMASS Amherst tomorrow for open house baby!! Excited for the food!! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOL hell yeah, it was freaking awesome! had an incredible time with everyone man!
ReplyDeletebut may i add that i ended the game of poker with a sexy FULL HOUSE! LOLLL thats all im sayin. ;)
Oh noo...
ReplyDelete