Thursday, April 8, 2010

AP Calculus Practice Exam and Somerville Game

Today's weather wasn't so bad. It was fairly sunny in the morning and somewhat warm. So in the morning at 7, all AP Calculus class went to Reggie Lewis Center to take the AP Calculus practice exam. I must say it really helped cause it prepared me for what I need to expect and also it was hard. That's what I get for not really studying. So after AP Calculus was over, we had extra 1 and a half hour to waste and we did activities and more reviews. So afterwards, the game against Somerville was today. During the wait, we just practice here and there to get ready for our game and our positioning. When Somerville finally came, we brought the smack down and loads of cheerleaders came to support us :D. I really thank the supporters for coming and supporting the team. It was really helpful and I'm grateful that they came out. So we faced Somerville and beat them 3-0 flat. It was pretty much rape, but had a good experience with them to stay in position and making sure I know what I need to do and visualize on the court. The game ended pretty quickly but we also did some hitting practice at the end. Afterwards everyone head home and tomorrow is another day of practice! WOOO can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment