So I was too lazy to blog about yesterday. So I'll do it now. Yesterday we had a game against BC High. BC High is known for their athletic programs so you know they were good at sports. So when we faced them at volleyball yesterday we were surprised at how they looked. They didn't look too good nor too bad given that they only had started 1 year ago. So when we played them, it was an intense game. First set we lost badly. Second set we rallied it up and won it. Third set they won that one cause of mental mistakes that we had but it was close. Fourth set we came back and won that one. The fifth set came and we had a early lead and kept it and won it! When we won, I was proud for my team for showing so much hustle and playing a game that was probably the best I ever played by far defensively. I hope that we could of taken this momentum and keep it going onto our next games.
So today we had practice. At school, it felt like the day passed by mad slow maybe because I was looking at the clock too much. But surprisingly, the weather was pretty good today! I heard tomorrow is even going to be hotter! Nice :D. Cannot wait for that cause it's time to bust out some shorts baby! So afterschool we had practice but barely anyone was there. I think it was like 10 people in total that went. We worked on our blocking and hitting today. It was quick and easy but fun. Wall jumps definitely was fun since it kept me in shape but haven't done it in awhile so it felt kinda weird for me to be out of breathe at around the 20s. But in all, good practice and tomorrow is bottomline!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment