Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Volleyball Season

Well volleyball season for the guys have finally started. I've been working my butt off and wow, who knew it was this intense even though I have been playing for years. The drills that coach makes us do is intense but I love it nonetheless since I am feeling the burn and pain :D. As they say, no pain no gain. So what our season need is good defense, I believe through good defense we will achieve good offense, but now is not the case. We are missing a good setter -.-' but I am sure by the end of the season, we will get good! I am so sore from practice nowadays, but that's a bad sign since it means I am lacking exercise and practice

1 comment:

  1. lmao, a good setter. Man, you should set. You were spotting the ball nicely two days ago. I'll just stick to playing weak and power.

    ReplyDelete