Friday
I believe I went to watch a movie. I went to watch G.I. Joe. The movie itself was alright.
Saturday
Umm let's seee. I believe I went to Water Country. The weather was surprisingly nice. When we got pass traffic it was finally nice cause staying in traffic sucked and cause I couldn't sleep for some reason. So had a great time there and went on most of the rides cause it isn't too huge. After I came back we went to Harvard Fire + Ice and ate there. I was sooo bloated its crazy. So afterwards I went to Zhi's house to have one of those fun times ;]. *information disclosed* So went home at 12:00.
Sunday
Today my family and I went to Wrentham to shop. I bought 1 pair of sunglasses (Oakleys) so tony can now have his freedom of having his sunglasses back! (My bad tony if he ever blogged) I also bought 1 polo from Ralph Lauren, 1 gym short from Nike, 2 Vans from Zumiez. I still feel like I need more shoes but oh well. Then we had a family gathering dinner over at my grandma's house. Haven't had a reunion like this in awhile cause I don't go over to my grandma's house to eat anymore. I do miss her cooking though. So saw all my little cousins again which was good once every while. WOW they were soo carefree and soo immature at a age of like 12. When I was 12 I believe I was more chill than that even at 12. It's alright though cause they are still young and hopefully would change.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh shit daddy, I need some oakleys and a new polo. haha. Might need to hit wrenthem soon.
ReplyDeletecan you please define "more chill than ever" in this sentence
ReplyDeleteWhen I was 12 I believe I was more chill than that even at 12
LOL