Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Volleyball

So this entry will be very short. Today at school was like any normal dull day, surprisingly I didnt sleep during my last periods of my school day. So after last period was over I had to stay for review session for AP Exam that is coming soon for Statistics, so I stayed there until 4. I had pizza before we began the review session.

After the review session was over, I went to practice which only lasted for like 50 minutes which pissed me off cause it ended by me doing a bad pass and coach just ended the day. I felt angry and wanted to hit something but I had to hold it in, dont want to become emo now do I? So when it ended we had another great lecture from the coach which lasted for a good 20-30 minutes, and talked about putting effort in practice and also showing our energy and our brotherhood during the game. After the talk was over, Trung had a ride home from Trung and i decided to tag along and got a ride ;]....thanks bro.

~Simon Chen

7 comments:

  1. alright COOL i can finally comment.

    hahhahaha i think it was funny when you said
    "felt angry and wanted to hit something but I had to hold it in"
    lmaoooooooooooo sorry. but i find that funny

    "we had another great lecture from coach"
    i like your coach, lol at least he understands you guys. but he talks a lot.. i guess it's alright. LOl

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that sucks o_o don't worry! you can bring your A game on Thursday against "bak yun"s LOLLL jkkk but still :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whaddup simon. Cool to see that you have a blog now. It seems like I am goona apply for Stats next year. I should start studying for the pre course Assessment and start sucking up to her

    ReplyDelete
  4. i see "Like i always do" on your playlist.

    HMM i thought you didn't like the song since you said he always stretchess the wordsss

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh damn, finally brah, im able to comment haha

    but yeah, practice was pretty pointless today. the ending was pretty embarrassing...when he dinked that shit the first time i wasnt even pay attention much so i forgot to call and was late to do a good pass. but its okay we all make mistakes, we'll just show him we are better than that tomorrow. then eff brighton on thurs game, hopefully no one's balls shrivel up if you know who i mean. >:]

    ReplyDelete